DXVK - D3D -> VULKAN TRANSLATION LAYER
Do the following to quickly enable DXVK in your prefix
- Make sure that you have vulkan drivers on your linux install
- Install staging-3.5 or later
- You need to be using a 64 bit prefix and then you can copy over into the games executable dir or windows/system32 folder the d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll files from the link below.
- Set in winecfg a library override for those two to be native
- If the game needs to be told so, choose Direct3D 11 in the games graphics settings.
Link (use the latest): https://haagch.frickel.club/files/dxvk/